Paramount International School & Jr.College is initiative of Sammruddhi Education Society,incorporated in year 2015 with registration number MAHA 1434/2016/PUNE/20/10/PUNE.
Sammruddhi Education Society is determined to provide quality education across PAN India.
We,in Paramount International School believe in a learning environment,
in which the staff are key learners, committed to discovering and providing the best educational environment for each of our students. Our programme
is based on the CBSE Curriculum of India. We offer a curriculum that is broad and balanced and meets our aims. We provide each child with
a high quality of education within a happy and caring community, pursuing
excellence in each child. We will enable our children to identify and develop unique qualities, realize their true potential, identify and fulfill their
emerging aspirations and take a full, active and constructive part in society building.
The purpose of Paramount International School is student centric and entails the following:
- • Promote academic, social, physical and personal growth.
- • Teach learning skills which will be of lifelong value.
- • Develop the ability to think and communicate with clarity and precision.
- • Provide opportunities to explore moral and health issues.
- • Develop creative skills.
- • Encourage curiosity, experimentation and rigorous intellectual analysis.
- • Instill a conviction that education is continuous and open-ended process.
- • Encourage them to become aware of and act upon their responsibilities
- • Towards themselves, their peers and society in general. Foster a healthy
- • Sense of self-esteem and self-awareness. Encourage respect and compassion for others.
- • Achieving the Purpose
- • The process of earning made enjoyable, active and dynamic.Acknowledging that students have a wide variety of learningstyles, academic abilities, and linguistic and cultural experiences.commitment to encourage creative, varied and flexible teaching methods.
- • Promote community service in the school through various activities.
- • Encourage problem solving, discovery, creativity and self-direction.
- • Recognize, appreciate and celebrate success in a variety of ways at many different levels. Propound spirit of partnership involving the students, staff, and parents.
- • Coaching by experienced faculty members
- • Regular doubt clearing classes
- • English ambience
- • Stress on effective communication skills
- • Hands on experiences on personality development classes
- • Extra guidance for slow performers
- • Study tours and picnics
- • Ideal teacher pupil ratio (1:30)
- • Regular and constructive supervision by authorities
- • Parent teacher interaction
- • Emphasis on understanding through audio -visual pattern rather than memorizing